Here’s an opportunity if any of you are interested in Photography:
Your Opportunity to Build your Professional Portfolio!
IceFest 2014 is seeking creative individuals interested in photographing the various events that occur throughout IceFest! Photographs submitted may be used for future marketing of each IceFest event. Throughout the weekend, there will be tons of things to photograph and showcase your talent. So, come join the fun, participate in the activities, and capture some memorable moments!
If you are interested in photographing any of the events described below, please contact Penny Shaul (firstname.lastname@example.org; or by phone at 717-263-8529)
See below for a brief schedule of events (detailed information about each event can be found at http://icefestpa.com)
Events where your artistic talent is needed:
· Friday, January 31st (6-10pm)
· (Ballroom Dancing Workshop and Open Ballroom Dance)
· Saturday, February 1 (11am-2pm)
Double-Wide Ice Slide
· Thursday, Jan 30)/Friday, Jan 31 (5-8pm)
· Saturday, February 1 (10am-8pm)
· Sunday, February 2 (12-4pm)
Icing on the Cake (Cake decorating competition)
· Saturday, February 1 (10am-6pm)
· (on-going, all 4 days of IceFest)
· (on display around downtown Chambersburg throughout event)
Polar Dunk Plunge (Dunk Tank)
· Saturday, February 1 (12-?pm; availability based on number of volunteers willing to be dunked)
11/30 Block Party
· Saturday, February 1 (3-7pm)
· Drinks and live music. Must be 21 and have photo ID to enter this event.
** Also, IceFest is seeking volunteers to help throughout the event, especially with the Dunk Tank and Ice Slide. If you are interested in volunteering an hour or two of your time (outside of capturing photographic moments), please contact Penny Shaul to be added to the schedule!